From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:42:12 -0400
Hello Fellow Ferret Lovers,

The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter is holding our 3rd annual Rescue
Raffle on May 3, 2008. This is a desperately-needed fundraiser to help
provide the food, medical care, and creature comforts that the ferrets
in our shelter and foster system desperately need.

Please consider buying a ticket (or a few!) to our raffle! Your ticket
purchase will make a HUGE difference in these ferrets' lives! And you
have the chance to WIN CASH!! You can even purchase your tickets
online, no matter where you live!!

PRIZES:
1st Prize: $500 cash ~ 2nd Prize: $200 cash ~ 3rd Prize: $100 cash

Tickets are $5 each, or 5 tickets for $20. Just click the link below,
fill out the ticket request form, and then pay for your tickets using
PayPal. It's that easy to make a difference in the lives of these
precious ferrets.

Buy tickets now - click here! http://www.ferretclub.com/RescueRaffle

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

Kym Costanzo
Vice President
Director of Shelter Operations & Education
Co-Director of Fundraising
The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
<http://www.ferretclub.com/>
<http://www.ferretmommy.com/>