From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:15:26 +0000
Dear Friends, just thought I would head this off at the pass.  I figured
standing up for my dear friend Kim and speaking out on the side of folks
like Bev Fox and the Killians would incur the wrath of a certain type of
people.  *sigh they are SO predictable*

I have started receiving email threats and accusations... the most
interesting of which is the claim that they have "Proof" that I am posting
as Foxglove/NCF/Bev Fox... amusing... ya like that one Bev???  I am not
sure whether they are insinuating I am me but pretending to be Bev or if I
am actually Bev pretending to be someone else.... that part was unclear...
a deranged mind is difficult to decipher.

Anyway, the point..  ahh yes, there was actually a point.  I am sure that I
will soon be the victim of accusation about my personal life, care of my
animals, the shelter and so forth since this persons pattern is fairly
predictable.

So, I'll get this out now.  Have I ever done drugs?  Yup, sure have..  and
lot's of them... been drug free for about 15 years now.  Unless you count
the fact that I am disabled and on narcotic pain medications prescribed by
my doctor.  What about drinking?  Yup, done more than my share... haven't
had a drink for almost 5 years due to my medical condition (dang it).

Yes, I do both operate a rescue shelter and hobby breed.  The two are
separate entities in regards to legal paperwork and finical matters.  I do
both because of a desire to help create healthy, happy, loving pets and a
sense of responsibility that dictates, if I am bringing more into the
world, I owe a debt to the ones who were not so lucky.

I freely and happily will answer any inquiries about my ethics, my care of
the animals, my policies and finical state of the shelter.  If you happen
to live anywhere in the area of Tulsa, Oklahoma you are more than welcome
to stop by my home and see for yourself or I can give you references from
those who have.

I will not however, answer flames and/or accusations from someone who has
never met me, my ferrets nor been in my home.  If you have been in my home
and still feel the rescues are not cared for good enough... come on back,
spend a day giving baths, meds and feedings... clean a few cages or better
yet..  take home a few of the elderly, sick ferrets and give them a loving
home.  Until you are doing something to help, you have no right to claim
others are not doing a good enough job.  Sitting on a computer, harassing
people, throwing hissy fits and so forth does not do a thing to help the
ferrets.

Susan Malone AKA Pegasus
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Of Tulsa
Fanciful Ferrets By Pegasus