From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:19:43 -0800
hi all

about the fuzzy in the locker i think if they can find out the mothers
name they arrange some way to make her fund for the care a feeding for
that ferret for at least one year along with one week in a shelter.

on eyesight & heights i don't agree with the poor eyesight my late pogo
was able to follow an airplane flying over at aprox. 1000 ft and I've
seen them locate and head for my car from across an open / grassy field.
and I've watched them on my shoulder and on top of furniture seem to
gauge the distance of travel - of course when they land they have this
look of puzzlement shake it off and continue on with their mischief

rich samantha & barnaby & the ghost of pogo