From:
Cara Grib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:13:36 -0400
After having my three ferrets for over two years, I'm pretty comfortable
saying that I know their personalities pretty well.  But last night, my
little Stella gave me a bit of a surprise.

I was trying to move a puzzle from the table to some cardboard in order
to glue it together.  As I'm trying to balance the cardboard and push
the puzzle (which also was beginning to fall apart) Stella was directly
behind me licking my feet (does any other ferret owners have this
problem)?  I kept getting so mad at her that I finally put her on the
chair to keep her distracted long enough to finish my task.  After I was
done, I let her down and sure enough, ten minutes later, Stella comes
running over to my legs yet again.  This time, no licks.  Instead she
curled right up between my legs and went to sleep!  I've never seen her
do that before!  I guess she just wanted some quality time with mom!

Cara & The threesome - Stella, Rothgar, and Edgar