From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 21:22:26 -0400
Hello All,

Many thanks to all who wrote in response to my loss of Sterling.  Your
posts were wonderful.  I have saved them all in a file that I will be
strong enough to reveiw soon.  As for now, sometimes memories bring a smile
instead of more tears.  I just pray that the sometimes become more often.

My husband has tried to make it up to me.  For Mothers Day I have a new
baby.  She does not have a name yet.  She is a marked white with Ruby eyes.
She has a dark gray streak beginning just below her shoulders and running
down the majority of her tail on the top side.  On the underside of her
tail is half white, half gray.  She is a sweetie.  Any suggestions on names
will be appreciated.  I am trying to find an uncommon name that fits her
color and sweet disposition.

Dooks and Blessings,

Karen and the Fuzzy Beach Bums