From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:24:11 -0500
Hello there.

Several days ago I asked about 2 items that they had found on Sadie's
autopsy.  I didn't get any responses and perhaps it is something that
no-one knows.  My vet is a good ferret vet and is experienced in ferrets
and even she didn't know.  Does anyone have any insite.

1. What causes a fatty liver?
2. What causes the back end of the stomach lining, leading into the
   intestines,  to  harden?
3. (Sorry, I said there were only 2 questions and I guess there are 3 -
   however, 2 are related to the autopsy so I didn't lie.  The third one
   is a bonus.)  What can be done, if anything, to prevent these things
   from happening?

Thanks a million for any input that you can give.  Again, please e-mail me
directly and also post to the FML so that others can learn from it too.  I
know that fatty livers have been mentioned before but I cannot remember
what was said and I have no clue as to find it on previous FMLs.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller.