From:
Ada Gibbs Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:22:33 -0500
Just a few words regarding the Florida Hurricane raffle.

I won prize #6.  I did receive the 2nd part of prize .  I am still
waiting on the 2nd part of my prize which was donated by: Lynn Barker.
When you have have an raffle or an auction is considered a business deal
so to speak.  So if you become ill , go out of town or etc, you need to
assign someone else to take responsibility to complete the dealings of
the raffle or auction if you can no longer do these things, it is only
fair to both the consumer and to the party getting the proceeds from the
event.

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
  http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/