From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:49:55 -0400
Hi friends It's me BLOSSOM!

Well I guess I am very proud since both boys Nestle and Austin went to
rainbow Bridge I have been given the official title of Mascot here at
Ferret Wise. I think this will greatly work to my advantage as I turn
my deaf ear to "No" . Hahahahaha!

Thank you to our friends that sent memorial donations in in Austin's
Memory. Momma has started to refresh the emergency fund-- but we hope
it won't be needed for a while!

Destiny is very slowly starting to come around. I am doing my best to
reassure her but boy o boy-- they must have been very bad to her in
the pet store.

Both Elric & Barn-y are pal - ing around big time. They play together
adn sleep together like they were always brothers!

Uncle Maurice says the new kids Stuewey & Stella have settled in jest
fine with Petey aka Bubba and Aunty Marilyn is making great progress
with Taffy & Alamo who are looking much better fat and fluffy. Mz
Wednesday is keeping them both in line.

Well lots is happening. The Friends of the shelter gathered for a May
cookout and 12 folks gathered chatted and checked us kids out! There
are some great new items on ebay to help keep us all in healthy food
and nutritional support-- and I hear they are setting up a Sizzling
Summer Raffle in August to help build up our vet account which has
diminished with ferret emergencies etc., this year. There are one of a
kind and HIghly collectible items going up such as : the running ferret
wall clock that hung in the shelter room... handpainted by shelter mom
herself, a painted pet rock ferret, a great Ferretwise Funhouse tent
(very rare), 2 ferret in the pocket tees.. and more items are coming.
The melatonin has made my coat very long and fluffy again.. Shelter Mom
says I look like a 2 year old again! 11 implants were administered in
May and several more for the hospice kids are due in July!

Mom has some neat things on ebay this week:

Another Ferret Lovers Mystery box ends:Jun-06-08 17:39:49 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370056611157

A Ferret Print ready to frame ends: Jun-07-08 15:36:57 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370056827576

A Ferret in the Pocket tee 4 Ferret Wise ends Jun-10-08 08:51:37 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370057565797

A Solid Copper Ferret Cookie Cutter / ornament ends: A great wood loom
ends:Jun-10-08 18:09:18 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370057700808

Ferret Pez Dispenser ends: Jun-10-08 18:09:36 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370057700847

a GREAT Hazel Rose wood Loom 4 ferret wise ends:Jun-11-08 08:21:44 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370057825645

So if you are looking for a ferret novelty please consider our ebay
stuff.... Mom & Dad are really busy trying to get the building fixed...
part of the first floor is falling down... so whatever we can do to
help pay our own way is a good thing!

Well it is my play time and I have to try to get Destiny out form
hiding behind the cage... she regresses quite easily!

Please drop me a note !

The Frolic has been delayed in publishing due to a shortage of funds
for printing but Momma says no later than July 5th!

Take care,

Blossom, mascot  ( oh I like that title!)
www.ferretwise.org