From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 04:46:35 -0700
Sorry I'm a little late in getting this out.  Snoova came home Thursday
night.  He's getting really upset about staying in the sick cage, but
he's dealing with it.  They removed his spleen, a lymph node below his
jaw, and a left adrenal.  The lymph node and the spleen are being sent
off, and we should have results just in time for his post-op check next
week.  He's eating well on his own.  He looks a little like a patchwork
quilt.  They shaved his belly, of course, his arm, a little around the
neck, and then a spot on his butt.  He's taking his meds well, and has
perked up considerably!

Thanks for all of the good thoughts.  When I hear more, I'll let you
know!

Dooks and dances!

Denise Autry
Alpha Phi Omega, Alumni