From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 20:59:05 -0500
Hi,

Just wanted to drop a note to all y'all to tell you about a shelter that is
starting here in Huntsville, Alabama.  It is Cloud Nine Ferrets.  The folks
who are running it are nice, responsible, and are educated in the ways of
the ferret (sounds like a new Kung Fu style...).  I have permission to
publish their phone number, but for now I'd just like everyone in the
Huntsville area to know that a shelter is starting up.  They will provide
rescue, adoption, and ferret sitting services.  They also have three kits
for sale.

If there is anyone in the Huntsville area who wishes to find out more, just
drop me a line.  If you'd like to get together to discuss ferret stuff,
PLEASE drop me a line!  It would be great to meet other Alabama fert folks!

Thanks,

 Mark Zmyewski
 Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space
 Huntsville, Alabama