From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 23:19:44 -0400
I am preparing to make up a Ferret First Aid kit to keep not only in my
home, but also in my "Ferret Travel Bag" so that should they get sick or if
there should be an emergency like a cut or something I am prepared.  What
do you all suggest putting in their besides bandages, ointment, etc?  What
kind of "cold" medicine should be put in there, what for a fever should be
put in there, upset tummy, and how much would you all recommend giving when
the time does come?

I would like to prepare these and also put typed instructions in it for
each kind of medicine should my husband need to take care of them in my
absence, so if you could give me like a tsp.  of this and a tsp.  of that,
I will type that up and keep it in each kit in a zip lock bag.  I hope that
I wont need to use this, but I want to be prepared.

Thank you all for your input and help on this, as I am only trying to be
prepared should something happen, and if I am at work and hubby needs to do
it then he has the written instructions and wont give them to much or to
little of something.  You can email me directly at [log in to unmask] or
you can post, either way I will respond to you.

Thank you again for you input as it is appreciated.

Lynn & Bob (Taz,Jack,Bootz,Sharkie,Jill,Daisy)   Dooks to all.