From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 13:36:19 -0600
Hi, all!  Well, Marty my martian is much better after his 2cd or 3rd bout
with hepatitis.  He's put on weight and he's eating his favorite: chicken or
turkey baby food with rice cereal and some Nutrical.  The problem is, he's
not really thrilled with his ordinary food.  Is he spoiled now?  Or does he
just not like the taste and if so, can somebody recommend a good food for
finicky ferts?  We're in Albuquerque, so I may have to order the food--I
don't care, anything for my fuzzbutts.

Love,
Steph, Sophie, Marty, and Jake