From:
Hillary Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 14:51:29 -0500
Hi everyone!  I was reading in the last fml, someone said her doctor
wouldn't let her change the litter pan of her ferret while trying to get
pregnant.  I was wondering if anyone knows why this would be?  Is my
infectious disease professor incorrect when he tells me that the cat is the
ONLY animal to pass the infectious stage of toxoplasma gondii in its feces?
or is the doctor worried about something else?  does anyone have any input
on this?  just curious....hrg

ps i'm praying for racy, kelleen, i was once in a similar situation with
a hamster.
hrg