From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:47:00 -0400
The many generous people on the FML who donated toward ADV testing for
Kristine Lunny and Neen Parkes will like to hear how much they raised.

A total of $875 was raised through the afghan raffle, auctions and other
donations.  Thank you so much for your generous giving!!

Thanks to a donation to Support Our Shelters from Randy Belair and the
Ferrets 2000 Symposium, SOS was able to send a total of $700 each to
Kristine's and Neen's vets toward their expenses for testing all the
ferrets in their shelters for ADV.

SOS would like to thank not only the donors, but also Kristine and Neen
because they so carefully and methodically tested and retested.  We are
all grateful for knowing so much more about the reliability (and lack
thereof) of the current ADV tests available.  Kristine's vet advises
that people not to test at home because extreme accuracy is extremely
important for consistent results.

Judith, Georgia, Ela, Sharon, Lisa, Judy and Ron
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *
       1236 Belfield Avenue

http://www.SupportOurShelters.org