From:
Caroline Sargent Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:50:12 +0000
Hi. I just wanted to leave a short letter of introduction. My name is
Caroline and while I don't have a ferret yet I do look forward to when
I will be able to have one. My husband, son and I live with my mom who
won't have one which is just as well since my 4 year old son can not be
trusted with small animals yet. (He carpet freshed the guniea pigs we
used to have and I can not guarantee a safe home for a ferret at this
time!) You may have seen me and Alexander at the MAAF Ferrets of the
Carribean party in Massachusetts; he was the little boy in the dragon
costume who was forbidden to be given any more candy when he began to
act out.

I am a painter and a writer and a stay-at-home-mom.

I met my first ferret at Umass amherst. I knew nothing about them at
the time and was stunned when this "Ermine" ran across the school
lawn by the pond and ran up my coat and dooked in my face.

"Ermine!!! Ermine! Yow!"

YOu've all seen this hop and dance when a ferret runs up
someone's skirt or pant leg.

"Bad Riff Rafff! Nooo!"

"Dook! Dook dook!"

*jump jump jump"

A young lady with a leash rescued me and educated me. Riff-Raff was a
lovely little fellow and I think about him often.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Thank you.