From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 05:47:08 -0700
My home has become a wonderful madhouse.  I have two litters of 7 weekold
ferret kits.  As you probably know this is the terrible twos for ferrets.
I have been giving each one some special time which has resulted in a
number of bandaids applied to human skin.  Then I have 8 adults that really
seem to think they are being left out.  I am taking pictures of all and
uploading to my web site every time I get a spare minute.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net

Plus I have two litters of blue rats and they really love to be held, but
each one needs a little bit of one on one.  Another brand new litter of
rats that I am taking pictures of and putting on the web site.
http://members.xoom.com/judymoon

And then I have just brought home 3 new chinchilla youngsters which need to
become more comfortable with us.  So loving and cuddling is in order there.
My camera has come in really handing here to.
http://moonsongexotics.click2site

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion