From:
The Weezils of Doom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:59:52 -0600
Howdy,

Just when I thought I had my weezils couldn't suprise me anymore, they
throw a big ol' golem in the gears.  One of them, I haven't found out who,
has done something that defies explanation.  On the wall above the litter
box, exactly 14 inches above the floor is a ferret poop!!!  I kid you not.
At first I thought I might have accidently spilled some barely
identifiable, brown-colored food (typical bachelor food) as I passed by.
But, being the expert in ferret poopies that I am (and I'm sure all of you
ferret-owned can related to that) further examination revealled that
,without a doubt, the brown splotch is ferret poop.  I even took pictures
in case I have to prove my case in court.

I can not even begin to comprehend how in the heck the poop came to reside
14 inches above the floor (yes, I measured it).  I can only imagine how it
got there.  Perhaps I have an aspiring Picasso.  One of the weezils could
have stood on his back legs and started what would've been his masterpiece.
Using some fresh poopie, since that was the only medium available at the
time, he would have delicately brushed on the first stroke... and then
completely lost interest, as ferrets are want to do.  Or could it be the
ferrets' answer to penis envy?  Maybe instead of the silly practice of
using the size of a particlar organ to show who is superior, ferrets show
their superiority by seeing who can poop the highest on the wall.  (Anyone
can pee in a corner, but it takes a real ferret to poop on the ceiling).
Or maybe they were simply bored and had nothing better to do.  (reminds me
of some less than memorable occasions in the college dorm0.  One of them
justed backed up until he was about 2 feet from the wall, took aim, and
grunted with his might.  However I think this will remain mystery, or the
next episode of the X-files, whichever comes first.  It just may be
possible that I don't want to know.

May your wall be forever poopless,
Limejello & The Weezils of Doom
http://home1.gte.net/wrenched