From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:39:36 -0500
Unfortunately there aren't a lot of ferret stickers available for
scrapbookers.  I am a Creative Memories consultant and I have searched
everywhere.  There is a BFF sticker in the animal lovers pack from
Creative Memories.  I use a lot of the stickers and page toppers related
to kids "Two Peas in a Pod" "Boys will be Boys", "Sleepy Time", "Bath
Time" I also have a friend who used all sorts of other animal stickers
on her pages to show what a ferret is not.  I also even used stickers
from Disney's Bear in a big Blue House with Pip and Pop - they are otters
but they look enough like ferrets :-)  Ofcourse we use all the stamps
from RubberHedgeHog.com too and lots of generic pawprints and other
animal related borders

Good luck with your scrapbook..
Kristeen