From:
Erin Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:41:08 -0800
I have been a member for a while I think I have only posted once , so I
figured I would post and introduction.

I had a little ferret girl named Cinnamon who died Sept.15 2004 and I
thought I wasn't going to get ferrets again.  I was looking on petfinder
and saw 4 boys ferrets for adoption in my area, after much debating I
brought them home on 1-15-05.  They have reminded me of why I wanted
ferrets in the first place.  There names are Sean, Patrick, Leo, and Ash
and they are all about a year old(born Jan. & Feb. 04).  You can see
pictures of them here raevynmoon.8m.com .

Oh, my name is Erin and I live in Connecticut.