From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:00:06 -0700
I learned of the shortage of Superior Choice before Christmas. Friends
were trying to order it. I need some. First the website (Drs. Foster
and Smith) said it would be available on January 6. That came and went,
then it said April 2. I called Jeff in Customer Relations and he said
his supplier couldn't do it before April 2. He didn't know why and so
there is no help there. This points out the wisdom of feeding several
different foods so the ferrets will still eat something if one food
goes missing or is changed.

I purchased a bag of All Living Things Daily Ferret Diet from PetSmart
and it has been well accepted by most of my crew who eat mostly Totally
Ferret and Marshall's., with Superior Choice on the side. The price is
mid-range. I do question the corn protein concentrate. From reading
about it it seems to be in there more as a binder than protein booster
which is its main use in dog and cat foods. Can anyone tell me more
about it? Whatever, it is still a step up from Ultra-Blend Select.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ