From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 08:12:01 -0500
This is Connie,
I sprayed Frountline on the both of them Eivis did not groom himself but
Coco did a now she is not eating to much THAT WAS ON THE 30th.

I did introduce new food to the both of the,Elvis ate it Coco put her noz
up at it but did/does eat Petromalt/ferretone.I thought she did not like
the new stuff so I went back to the old 4 Coco.  I gaveher a bath hoping I
can get off some of the frounmtline,thast was 6:45 this morning.

I took her to the vet & told them whats been happing,they gave her a ezam&
froce fed her.I go back to the vet this morning to get an ex-ray but i'm
going to ask if she can get a blood test to try & find what ever my be
going on,she did pee in the pet taxi the vet took that & said it looks
pritty diluted to me,she my have kidney trouble,

When I go this morning I HOPE they give me some good news about her,I would
hate to loose her

She is going to the bathroom but mostly pee their is some poop in it,looks
fairly normal to me,she also is getting alittle more active too,I hope &
think thats a good sign.  She is scratching in her empty,rinced out milk
jug that is music to my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since she is more active now I think & hope the frountline got to her & she
laid low for awhile I HOPE.

Connie,
PS sorry about spelling,