From:
Roger VanOrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 21:50:49 -0600
Well hello again.  Today dad brought home a new baby girl that I just love.
Tuffy treated her to a good old bitting but dad seperated him from her a put
him in the big cage until he settles down.  The new baby is named Zoey.
Shes the sweetest little girl and I loved her right from the start.  She
went to bed soon after arriving and I made sure she was quite safe, you see
I snuggled right up beside her and pulled her close to me with my feet.  Dad
made us get a bath for her, boy did tuffy and I hate it!!!  Dad also got
another boy, MAX.  He's funny colored though, all white with red eyes..Dad
says he's an albino but I just think he's possessed.  Dad's been thinking of
using skin-so-soft on us to help with keeping our skin from drying out and
for controling the fleas.  I sure Bear and Popcorn (our dogs) would keep
them fleas to themselves!  Maybe then we wouldn't have to keeping getting
baths.  Anyway dad wants to know if the skin-so-soft will hurt us if we
happen to lick it?  Also, dad wanted to say thanks to all who sugested he
use ferretone on my belly to clip my nails.  I didn't even notice, the
ferretone sure was good!!  Well time to go check on my new arrival.

Kodo...These baths are killing me...
Tuffy... Get me wet again and I'll bite you..
Zoey...Life is wonderful..
Max...I'll get even with that Tuffy fello...
Roger...Thank goodness for ferretone... Now if it would just work during a
         bath.