From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 06:39:27 -0500
Richmond Ferret Rescue League would like to invite any folks within
traveling distance to our most current upcoming public event:

The opening of the IMAX Movie Premier of the " Goblet of Fire", the
latest Harry Potter Movie, starts on Jan.29th.  The IMAX movie is being
held at the Science Museum in Richmond, VA.  We will be a part of the
"re-creation" of Diagon Alley, as the "Fantasmal Ferret Familiars" shop.
Diagon Alley will run Jan.27 - 29th only.  We attended the original
theater opening Nov.2005, and had a warm welcome and much interest,
which helped our adoptions, plus we had the opportunity to educate the
public, which we always hope to accomplish.  Oh, and yes, RFRL volunteers
will be decked out in various costumes- wizards and witches included.

No on-site adoptions will be available, but we will have various therapy
ferrets and a few "personals" on hand to cast their magic spells.  Anyone
interested in adoptions may schedule a visit to the shelter to see our
adoptables.  Here's the website for more info:
www.cinemind.com/diagonalley/

Hope to see you there!

Marlene Blackburn
Director