From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:09:41 -0500
>Have Alphachi and Bill K napped off or something?  FML too quiet?
>From:    Bob Church

No, actually we're just going though a trial separation <G>.

>Does anyone out there in cyberland have any experience with corn cob
>bedding used for ferret litter boxes?
>From:    Lois Slaski

Lois, I've used this litter some time ago, but the light, little jagged bits
the ferrets tracked about became a real nuisance.  While not too many people
walk about a stable in stocking feet(oooohh), the home is a different
matter.  Well, for most of us anyway.

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi