From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:31:55 EDT
Hi Ferret Folk!

I received a very large response to my offer to shelters for merchandise
for cost plus shipping to close out our inventory before shutting down.
Unfortunately, many of the respondeds were in fact retailers, or
individuals.  This offer is for SHELTERS ONLY!  While we have filled
several orders, there is still plenty to help out where needed.

Additionally, many shelters e-mailed rather than called.  YOU MUST CALL ME
if you are a shelter wanting to take advantage of the offer.  My number is
(602) 465-9887.

By Friday I should know if there will be an on-line auction of the left
overs.  The auction will be open to anyone.  Please e-mail me if you would
like to participate.

Many thanks to the overwhelming shows of support on our upcoming venture
out in the wilds.  There were so many, and there are not enough hours in a
day to respond to them all.

We should know this week if we got the land.  If we did not, we will
immediately search for another.  Either way, we are on a mission.  Please
be aware that we will not be immediately moving.  It may be a few years
before we can actually get a house up.  It is just that with our goals in
mind, we can not afford the financial risks of retail.  Additionally, it is
in our best interest to get Buddy Talk Publications solid well in advance
so that a comfortable self employment can be attained.

To those of you worrying that we are going Y2K, militant or comune.  Sorry
to mislead you - we are only looking for space amongst the wildlife.  No
hidden agendas here.

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
www.ferretgoodies.com