Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:03:10 -0700
Come one, come all to the "Greatest Ferret Show on Earth"

We would like to remind everyone that the Greater Chicago Ferret
Association is hosting our 18th annual "Greatest Ferret Show on Earth"
Saturday, October 7, 2006.  We open the doors to the general public at
9:00am and close at approximately 5:30pm.

We are at a new location this year.  The address is 37850 N. Route 59,
Lake Villa , Illinois .  This is near the intersection of Route 59 and
Route 132.  This location is about 20 minutes West of Six Flags Great
American.

We will have great vendors from near and far with wonderful ferret items
for you and for your ferret.  These items are not something you will ever
find in your local pet stores.  There are a lot of homemade/handmade
items and also some very unique ferret items.

We are very pleased to announce that the infamous Bob Church will be our
speaker again.  His presentation will take place while the judges are on
their lunch break, which is usually about 12:30pm or 1:00pm.  This way
the attendees will have a chance to hear Bob's presentation without
worrying about having to show their ferrets.

We will have our famous raffle which is filled with great ferret and
non-ferret items.  In a separate raffle we will have an absolutely
beautiful Ferret Nation - 2 Level Cage with accessory package that
includes two fleece hammocks, locking high-back litter pan, 32oz. water
bottle and a lock-on food bowl.

This has been donated by THEFERRETSTORE.COM.  All proceeds go to the GCFA
ferret shelter.  The winning ticket will be drawn at the "Greatest Ferret
Show on Earth" at approximately 4:30pm.  Winner does not need to be
present to win, which is great for everyone on the FML.  The cage will be
shipped directly to the winner from THEFERRETSTORE.COM, only to addresses
in the Continental United States.  Tickets can be purchased at our
website through Paypal or at the "Greatest Ferret Show on Earth" for
$5.00 per ticket.

Please visit GCFA.com for more information and visit THEFERRETSTORE.COM
to see this wonderful cage in more detail.