From:
[log in to unmask] (paula ann edgar)
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 11:27:23 -0600 (MDT)
I just want to thank all the really nice people who offered to take my
friend Shanna's ferret, Rikki. Shanna has decided, partially thanks to
the FML, that she will keep Rikki. I printed all the responses that I
received and passed them on. All the people from near and far that showed
interest made Shanna realize that she really wants to keep Rikki and take
the time to give this ferret the attention she really needs. I apologize to
everyone who will not have the chance to meet Rikki.
I especially want to thank Dennis Gentry.

Paula Smith