From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 11:47:50 -0400
Hi, everyone,

Any time we have tried anything that isn't Yesterday's News Ferret Litter,
my fuzzies decide they have a wonderful new play toy.  Romana and Pertwee
go digging and pushing their noses through it.  Adric, Avon, and sometimes
Pertwee like to dig it out and throw it around the apartment.  Poop?  That
goes *next* to the litter pan.  Yuck!

So... we stick with Yesterday's News, and all eight ferrets go where they
are supposed to about 99% of the time.  I don't know if it's just because
what they are used to since they were kits, but absolutely nothing else
will do.  Sure, some of the alternatives out there are cheaper than the
almost $7 for a 10 lb. bag we pay, but I don't like cleaning up the mess.

Just my ferrets' .02, I guess...

All the best,
Caity and the exuberant eight

 --