From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 02:26:37 -0500
Well, this is not my first baby, but Ivory is really different than Fester
was.  She is the little albino I got a few weeks ago.  She is very young
(kit from a store) but is equal almost to my Fester in size, who just
turned 1.  My daughter came running to me the other day and squealed that
Ivory had jumped from the end table beside the couch to the OTHER end
table at the other end of the couch.  The strange part is that the couch
is L-shaped.....and each 1/2 must be a good 7-8 ft.  Now she jumped from
one end to the other....to me that looks like about 12 ft.  Now I am no
mathematician, but it is unbelievable at any rate.....and she didn't go
from arm to arm, but from table to table, each beside a couch arm.  Helen
said she jumped REAL high in the air, up, then down, sort of like an arch.
This seems UTTERLY unbelievable, but when she told me she was
super-excited, because she did not think it was possible either.  I think
Ivory might be 10 wks old.  And BTW, I have NEVER seen such an active,
FAST child!  (Ivory, I mean) Is it possible that she really DID do this?

Merry Christmas, Hannakuh, Kwanzaa
Ryan and the 4 warm fuzzbrats, 3 furry cats and 2 dogs, 2 kids....all in
one livingroom trying to watch a movie and not steal each other's snacks