From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:17:53 -0500
Morning to my ferret family!

Since my posting about the other day I've received many requests to
share info on the sling I referred to.

The kind folks at the Crafty Weasels of Georgia are the originators of
the "sling". We were sent a prototype they are working on. As such, I
feel I would be stepping on their creative toes if I were to "leak"
their item. But I feel that if you contact them or Brenda Owen (FML &
S.O.S. member, I believe) they would be more than happy to send you
the pattern.

Here's the website for the Crafty Weasels sewing group:
http://www.craftyweasels.com/

The sling is very soft and cradles the fuzzy very nicely. I believe
that having the wee one at heart level brings them comfort that only
having them close can.

Respectfully,
Debbie Saunders
Director, Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice
Roanoke, VA

Visit us on PetFinders: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/VA370.htm

"I'm not suffering from Alzheimer's, I have ferrets..."
D. Saunders

http://www.biglickferretshelter.com
http://www.starcityferrets.mysite.com
http://www.myspace.com/starcityferretclub

"If you can't afford the Vet, you can't afford the pet."