From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 00:28:21 -0500
OK - I dug up a photo of Topper from last year (resting in the Snow City).
It can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521/topper2.jpg

I am happy to report that my Mother-In-Law has the Snow City up again this
year (way too early I think - good thing we are leaving the country!) and
the ferrets have already knocked the Harley Store sign over as well as the
McDonnald's sign.  They took out some of the town's decorations and carried
off a snowman and another local resident and stashed them behind the T.V.
and under the couch.

I think the ferrets are having the best Christmas holiday yet!

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521