From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:50:16 -0800
Well, I am still breathing and no 3rd degree burns.  However, I do think I
should let FML posters and lurkers know-- The count at present is 26 to 2
in agreement with my first post.  Most people felt as I did.  And the of
the two that did not agree I think that the one that posted to FML put her
case very well.  Even tho I do not agree, I feel she has every right to her
opinion.  However, one person chose to attack me personally and tried to
get a real fight going.  Sorry, but I won't fight.  I'm afraid I feel too
strongly that every person has a right to voice their opinion.  Aside from
that one person, I feel that all the discussion about this is good for the
ferret folk.  We need to think these things through and do what we feel is
right.  So thank you all for your kind words and your politely put words of
dissent.  Again blessings to all and their fuzzies.