Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 00:46:34 EDT
Hello, all my dear friends,I know I haven't been on do to my palsy,but
today I saw a nuro surgeon and I will be having open brain surgery in
October for open brain surgery due to anu ism,just pray and if you
would like my address is

flora hedrick
47 Norfolk ave,apt 2
swampscott,ma  01907

please pray as I am having another Tuesday as the surgeon,things I have
another one on the left side. just remember I'm still here for all my
special grand babies. God Bless each and everyone and keep my grand
pets healthy.

love forever
Granny