From:
Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 23:28:23 -0700
People have before talked about pet minks here, so why not skunks and
zorilla?

Zorilla look a lot like a long haired ferret in black in white (buildwise
that is).  The faces and heads are very much like ferrets, but the tail is
longer.  I hear they make interesting pets though from people who raise
them in Texas.

[Moderator's note: Sure, we can talk about them in relation to ferrets --
such as commenting that ferrets do or don't get along with zorillas, or that
someone (heaven forbid) has mated a zorilla with a ferret.  But discussions
about raising them, their care and feeding and such aren't appropriate for
the list.  Sure, someone might throw in some info in an otherwise related
post -- within reason that's fine and keeps us informed.  But, in general,
the FML is only about domestic ferrets, not about otters, skunks, weasels,
wolverines, martens, fishers, badgers, mink, stoats, zorillas ... BIG]