From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:14:32 -0400
Support Our Shelters would like to do what we can to help save Jen's
ferrets.  What she needs most at this moment is to be able to pay a lawyer
to prevent the euthanizing of the ferrets.  The simplest way to do this
(simple for Jen, which is what is important) is to send a donation to us,
and we will write one check to Jen's lawyer.  If you would like to help,
make out a check to Support Our Shelters and send it to:

Judith White
1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

I will keep a record of all donors and send the list to Jen.  I will also
send a receipt for tax purposes to each donor.

If (when!) the ferrets are released from animal control, we will be told
whether help is needed to cover other expenses.

Jen runs a great shelter.  We hope she will be able to keep on sheltering!

Judith White
Georgia Wood
Ela Heyn