From:
"Ann D. Phillips" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:48:23 -0500
We've having our own personal ant problem for some time now.  For some
reason, they like the counter near the sink.  I suspect its because they
get snacks, there is something to drink and they don't have to experince a
Boston winter.  I'm at loath to put anything down because we do prepare
food there, and the ferrets have floor access, and I'm paranoid.  There are
never more then a few ants, so they really aren't that much of a bother.

I've got a new boy who was a little sick and needed some medicine.  He gets
a couple of different things for his helicobacter infection, something
called bioxin - and the pink stuff that isn't clavamox.

This morning I was getting ready to load the rinsed off oral syringes to
dose him, and noted that the ants were busily scampering all over the
syringe I use for the pink medicine.

But wait, I thought they were ANTI-biotics.  Who knew??!

Off to get some peppermint spirits.

Have a good day y'all

Ann