From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 05:30:23 -0400
I'd like to thank everyone who spared a thought for myself and Leizl
the Wee White Weasel especially:

 The Sensational Six
 Ferrets 21
 Lyal
  & John Rich

She rests among the rocks at the site of our travel trailer, in the
company of many.

Bridge greeters, Leizl came to us last May, left at the door of our
local Pet store. She fit in nicely with the Wrecking Crew, not being
pushy, but not taking any crap either. She did many things like go
camping, compete in a ferret show, and wrap Moma around her paw.

Fly on sweet girl, Sooooarrr....