From:
Cynthia Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:05:31 -0400
Time to bid a fond farewell to the FML!

We're packing up and moving to Richmond, VA next week, so I'll be without
free access to the computer for some time.  I'm sorry to report I'm
unsubscribing right after this is sent.

I just wanted to thank everyone for all their help and support.  We lost
our little woobie-boy, Oscar, last July, then got Huckleberry who promptly
had some sort of spinal injury and became our first physically challenged
weasel.  Throughout all the joys, fears, sleepless nights, and
laughter-filled days, you guys have been there.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

A special thanks to Dr. Williams for his help with both Oscar and Huck.
(Huck update: He's regained full control of back-end bodily functions.  An
occassional bladder infection, but nothing too bad.  He seems to have full
feeling in his feet and legs.  There's a "tickle spot" on his tummy, which,
when tickled makes his feet kick like mad!  But he still doesn't walk.
Otherwise, he's a perfectly normal spoiled rotten fert!  Any further
suggestions for helping our parapelegic baby would be greatly appreciated!)

And kind blessings, good dharma, and ferret kisses to the tireless and
ever-attentive BIG.

We shall return and rejoin the fight for Ferret Equality!!  (One of the
candles from Athens, OH will soon be relit in VA for Kodo.)

Cindee & Myron & their (now travelling) House of Wayward Weasels
Thistle- "I really didn't mind being an only weasel"- Bean
Pico- "Boy!  How did you let your ears get so dirty?"- Squeek
Huckle-"I am going to lay right here on your foot until you pick me up!"
-Baby &
Pokey- "Well you should have _told_ me if you didn't want this 5lb. bag of
flour on the floor!"-Monster

P.S.  Any vet recommendations/warnings for the Richmond VA area??
Please e-mail me directly ([log in to unmask]).  Thanks!