Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 01:24:10 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

No invitation needed, really.. all ferret lovin' hoomans are welcome to
the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network Holiday Party.

This year, the PFSN Holiday Party will be on Saturday December 13th,
from 630-930pm at the Oregon City Municipal Pool Building.  The pool is
located at 1211 Jackson Street (corner 12th Street), in Oregon City, OR.

Dinner will be a pot lock, though we will supply the punch and a ham <no,
not me - well, I'll be there so 2 hams>.  Please bring a sidedish or
dessert.

Got a special visitor lined up.  Yeppers~!  Santa will be there for pics
with your fur-kids so bring your camera along.  That jolly ol' elf just
luvs having the kids frolic through his beard.  There will also be a
special Ferret Gift Exchange.  Bring a $5.00 wrapped fuzzy gift for
each kid particiapting, and Santa will give you one in exchange.

PFSN Shelters will have tables set up so you can do some last minute
Christmas shopping, and, the auctioneer extroidinare, Bill Stevenson will
be on hand to help with our live auction.  Lotsa good items up for grabs.
Has anyone hinted about a new computer table?  Well, Santa informed me
that he is donating one to the auction - it's about 6'tall and 3-1/2'
wide with a pull out keyboard drawer, top shelf, and room to store
several cd's.  It has wheels so you can move it wherever you wish.
Brand new, still in the box.  I asked Santa how much it was worth in a
store and all he said was, "Big bucks" - I don't think he was talking
reindeer~!

There will be bins set up for donations to the PFSN Shelters.  The
shelter kids wrote a letter to Santa saying, "Dear Santa, we would like
hammocks, treats, food, bedding, nutro-stat, treats, treats, and toys!
Love, The Shelter Kids".  Let's see if we can help make their wish come
true.  All items donated into the bins will be divided among the shelters
in the PFSN - we've got some new shelters out there and would like to
share the wealth.

Our website is up and running again thanks to Bill and Laura at the
Emmett Ferret Shelter in Idaho.  They put a lot of work into it so let's
all check it out~!~!~!  www.FERRETNET.ORG .  Copies of our flyer for the
party are available there (pdf download).  If the link doesn't work,
email me and I will send one to you.  Print one out to share with your
friends or post at work if you can.

All are invited, the more the merrier ~!~!~!  Attending ferrets should
be at least 6 weeks, current on vaccinations, and free from any
transmittable illness or not suffering from an immune system deficiency.

The PFSN is a 501c3 non-profit dedicated to helping homeless ferrets.
Proceeds go to creating and maintaining shelters to house orphaned and
unwanted ferrets and to offset medical expenses.  All PFSN shelters are
strictly 'No Kill"

Feel free to drop me a line at 503-740-3425, or the Oregon Ferret Shelter
at 503-557-8369 if you need more information~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG