From:
THOMAS COLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:54:22 -0700
Hello,

We currently chase around 10 fuzzies, soon to be "just TWO more" -you
know, fuzzy math, and when we are not doing that, we volunteer for a
local shelter in our area. I realize a rendition of this has probably
been done, but here is a Christmas contribution from a couple who have
been relatively silent members of "The list" for a while. Enjoy! On
the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

A Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

6 Kits a playing,
5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

7 Ferrets Snorkeling,
6 Kits a playing,
5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

8 Ferrets Digging,
7 Ferrets Snorkeling,
6 Kits a playing,
5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

9 Ferrets Dancing,
8 Ferrets Digging,
7 Ferrets Snorkeling,
6 Kits a playing,
5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

10 Ferrets Bouncing,
9 Ferrets Dancing,
8 Ferrets Digging,
7 Ferrets Snorkeling,
6 Kits a playing,
5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

11 Fuzzies Climbing,
10 Ferrets Bouncing,
9 Ferrets Dancing,
8 Ferrets Digging,
7 Ferrets Snorkeling,
6 Kits a playing,
5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,

12 Ferrets Dooking,
11 Fuzzies Climbing,
10 Ferrets Bouncing,
9 Ferrets Dancing,
8 Ferrets Digging,
7 Ferrets Snorkeling,
6 Kits a playing,
5 Ferret treats,
4 Litter boxes,
3 Ferret cages,
2 Fuzzy hammocks,
And a Ferret in a fir tree.

From the ColBiz - Tater, Burfoot, Minna, Joe, Spud, Hemi, Peppermint,
Galie, Snoopy, Tigger, and soon to come home, Rob and Amber.