From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:19:09 -0700
REMINDER...

time is running out to get me your special donation items for the 2nd
annual SOS Christmas Raffle for ADV+ Shelters...

i need either a pic of the items...or the actual items within the next
week...[and a description of them]...i would prefer them to me by October
15th...but if it is a few days late...that is ok...i just have to have
all the Prize Packages ready before Nov. 1st...that is when the raffle
starts...and i need to get the page up during the week before that...

PLEASE...mail the info and pics to the sosrafflekat addy @ yahoo.com

if your donation is a whole prize package...you are welcome to keep it
and just e-mail me a pic of it and a description for the page...then mail
the package to the winner...

if you are sending individual items to help make up prize packages...
please mail them ASAP so i can assemble the packages...

i have permission to do this raffle a special way...and it will be the
only one all year done this way...

i am going to set this one up so that you may buy tickets for the
specific Prize Packages that you want to win...

if you donate money and do not specify which prizes...i will just split
it up among all of them...

if you buy more than one ticket...you can split them up however you
want... just be sure to tell me what prizes to put them on...

i usually use real rolls of tickets for the raffles...but for this
one...i will just have to issue numbers, so that means that no one will
be able to request that i mail the actual tickets to them...

that is all i can think of at the moment...if you have any
questions...please e-mail me...:)

thank you...
SOSkat

=====
Kat's personal & ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
I have Crocheted Sleepsacks 4 Sale!!!!...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
ADV Giving Tree 2004...  http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!