From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:14:41 -0800
::Stormy looks through his notes one last time before
stepping up to the microphone to address the FML::

tap..tap

Is this thing on?

I have one reminder and one new announcement for everyone.

If you haven't ordered your '2005 Ferrets of the FML' I know you will
want to get that done soon.  These will be great Christmas gifts and
the New Year will be here before we know it and everyone will need a
new calendar.  I'm sure the designs will bring a smile to your face
after all it is filled with cute fuzzie photos.

Please send $16.00 for each plus $2.50 First Class Postage.  (there is
additional postage for more than one calendar just email Judy about
that.)

Make checks out to Judy Cooke and mail to:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, OH 43061

or use da Paypal https://www.paypal.com
and [log in to unmask] as the pay to and note SOS Calendar in the
subject line.

Now, Stormy is very pleased to let you know the talented Deva is offering
her Ferret Clip Art to SOS as a fundraiser.

For all the info on how to order please visit:
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/Deva-ClipArt.html

Thank you for supporting our shelters and SOS.

Stormy now returns you to your regularly scheduled FML.

Stormy out.....

[Will work cheap for Cheweasels]

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.