Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:29:15 -0500
Ah hem, please read this disclaimer before reading my post and if you are
easily offended DON'T READ IT.  (hehehe)

It is meant as a joke/spoof/play on words.

Lol, I laughed myself silly reading your post, but I must make one
correction.  You said that
>"Ya'll need to git you some of them good vittles Renee Downs be cookin'
>at the shelter on Thursday night?"
The correct way would be "Ya'll need to git you some of them good vittles
Renee Downs AM cookin' at the shelter Thursday night"  Only certain ethnic
groups use "be", the rest of us use "am".  <G>

I am a misplace Yankee, and have been corrected on my "Southern English"
many times.

Shelley