From:
"H. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:16:22 -0400
I heard a ferret reference on the radio the other day.  Excuse me if it has
been posted already.

It was an ad for the DC lottery I think.  A man goes into a mattress store
looking for the biggest mattress he can find to hide all the money he
anticipates winning in the lottery.  The salesman offers him the Noah's Ark
version, which he says is big enough to hold "2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 goats, 2
llama, ......, and 2 ferrets."

Funny since ferrets are illegal in DC.