From:
FUZZY!!!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 12:54:10 -0400
Hi guys,

Me again.  Love all the stories you send, I am getting soo much
information!!!  Well, my fuzzy is doing great and due for some shots next
week.  She loves to play.  One of her favorites is for me to throw a towel
over her and then attack her from the other side, she goes wild.  I've also
noticed that when we first to play she has a ferret "attack mode".  She will
bounce and run and attack and run away and bounce some more.  It's kinda
funny.  And now I have a question.  Rascal has a really BIG biting problem.
Nothing seems to deter her.  Scruffing makes her REALLY mad and she responds
by attacking and biting me harder.  Saying no makes her look at me like "Hey
don't interrupt my fun".  Putting her in her cage makes her mad, but she
doesn't quite make the connection.  Any suggestions or does she just happen
to be a biter?  She comes at everything with her mouth wide open.  Well,
sorry to go on about this, but it is a problem.  Otherwise she is the
sweetest, cutest, fuzzy I know.

Holly Callawy

PS  She got her first bath yesterday. She peed and pooped in the water and
absolutely hated me.  She trembled forever afterward and then slept for
almost three hours.  I don't think she'll be getting many of these!!!