From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 17:09:53 -0400
Well, I have some unfortunate news.  Seems we had a breach of cleanliness
and I noticed vomit and green slime in the cage today of my two four year
old adoptees.  So, I now have to classify Cee Cee & Be Be as ECE exposed.

They are doing fine so far, but this is only the first day.  Cee Cee's fur
is growing back fro his adrenal surgery and I believe they will be alright,
but I now have to offer them to households with ECE exposed ferrets or no
ferrets at all.  But I'm looking for experienced ferret people or those who
are willing to handle Insulinoma which we know will happen in the future.

Are those peole who contacted me earlier still interested, or are there
others out there who now would like to adopt this special pair???

Pam Grant
Pet Pals
Animaldale, VA