From:
J Gordon Bengtson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 06:31:26 -0400
I was asked by a local NBC TV channel to interview for a subject they
were doing a news story on and I agreed. A news anchor and photographer
came out to my home and did an interview. They saw Mukluk and fell in
love with him, Mukluk ended up on late night news!!! He is a TV star
and doesn't even know it !! This is the second time one of my ferrets
ended up on TV.

There was even great dialogue on the news about Mukluk so for sure he
made a hit. Of course he did!! He is Mukluk!!!!

_12-2Addy CEO