From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:51:30 -0500
Sukie mentions Ruffle's careful arrangment of treats on the floor.

I've got two little jills, Helga and Iodine, who are seriously dedicated to
food stashing.  None of the other 3 girls participate, except in stash
eating.

Today when cleaning up the ferret room I noticed that all food stashed as in
piles of threes.

Today, after cleaning and while I watched, Helga and Io would take 1 to 2
food peices in their mouths on a trip from the cage food supply to the
deposit destination.  They took 1 to 2 trips to get the deposit numbers just
right.  Today's deposit places were the tent, a Big Hug sack, behind the TV
stand and several deposits behind the futon couch.  Then they ran through
the tubes for a while, drank some water, ate some food and crashed out.

Yes I counted - please don't accuse me of not having a life ;) you might be
right.

Sluggo, the teenage boy, loves all of this food stashing, as he is at the
age where he cannot pass a food bowl without making a fill up.

Now they need to start writing me some food messages!

Ann