From:
Rebecca Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:05:58 -0400
There are so few events in the Pacific Northwest, we're really wanting
to attend! I've seen an advertisement Inland Northwest Championship
Ferret Show in Spokane, Washington, on September 10, 2011. The website
gives no information, and multiple phone messages have not been
responded to. Does anyone know if this event will actually occur or
if there is an actual contact person/site?

Thank you!

Rebecca Chief, cook & bottle washer of Ferret Folsom