From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 07:25:19 -0700
I can understand why some vets would poo poo this drug, Cypro IS NOT and
appetite enhancer..that just happens to be one of its SIDE AFFECTS, but
so is liver damage, Cypro, Vets, corrrect me if I am wrong, Is a
anihistamine/decongestant, with many side affects, I too want my Phoebe
on it, but she is already wasting, Force feeding is a better option than
risking liver failure,

SO if anyone REALLY wants to try this drug on their pet, PLease discuss the
side affects..and alternatives.

June